UPDATE: 25th May 2020

We plan on giving a weekly update on the event due to take place on 27th September and following today’s meeting we have decided to suspend entries for the moment. The reality is that we can’t guarantee that the event will take place in September. But there is also no guarantee that it can’t take place.

If things remain as they are with a requirement for 2m social distancing then the event will not happen. However, with still over 4 months to go and the number of new cases regularly under 100 per day in the last week, we feel that it is too early to cancel and hope that the government may accelerate the progression through the different phases that have been set out.

We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and will follow whatever guidelines are issued by the government, and if the event can go ahead we will implement all safety measures as required. We also look forward to input from Athletics Ireland.

If you would like to defer your 27th September 2020 entry to 18th April 2021 free of charge then please email info@connemarathon.com.

We will issue another update on Monday 1st June.

You will find everything you need to know on this website but here are some FAQs…

Sponsors & Partners…