REGISTRATION FOR THE 2017 EVENT IS NOW CLOSED.
The entry fee for the half marathon, full marathon and ultra marathon is €70.
The €70 entry fee covers:
– bus transfer from Galway, Oughterard and Clifden directly to race start.
– the race, including all the usual race support along the route.
– 250ml sports cap bottles of water every 3 miles approx.
– toilets at the start, finish and every 3 miles.
– medical personnel, race doctor, ambulances and a medic motorbike.
– the elation of finishing one of the world’s truly magical marathon experiences.
– your finisher’s medal.
– your finisher’s tee shirt.
– lots of fruit and yet more water at the finish.
– post race refreshments in Peacockes Hotel.
– buses back to Clifden, Oughterard and Galway.
– online card processing fee.
You must be at least 18 on the day of the race (23rd April 2017) to enter the half marathon, full marathon or ultra marathon. This is in accordance with the guidelines of the Athletics Association of Ireland: “Athletes must be 18 years of age to compete in events of 10,000m and over”.
REFUNDS, DEFERRALS & TRANSFERS
Once you have entered we are unable to offer you a refund. However, you may defer your entry to 2018. Please click here for more details.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering this race you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of entry.
DEADLINE FOR RACE BIB POSTAGE
You can choose to have your race number posted to you but must select this option by Friday 17th March.