Your race pack can be posted to you – look out for this option during the registration process!
The entry fee covers:
- bus transfer from Galway, Oughterard and Clifden directly to race start.
- the race, including all the usual race support along the route.
- 250ml sports cap bottles of water every 3 miles approx.
- toilets at the start, finish and every 3 miles.
- medical personnel, race doctor, ambulances.
- your finisher’s medal.
- your finisher’s tee shirt.
- lots of fruit and yet more water at the finish.
- post race refreshments in Peacockes Hotel.
- buses back to Clifden, Oughterard and Galway.